1-120fps (project resolution variable)
Internal ND Filters
0.6, 1.2 & 1.8
190 x 183 x 187 mm
Canon C300 MKII (PL)
Combine Canon's popular C300MkII with high-end cinema quality lenses.
Hire rate card
Daily £190.00 |£228.00 inc VAT | Contact us for weekly & long term hire rates
Canon’s hugely popular C300 camera gets the 4k treatment whilst maintaining the camera’s compact design.
An upgraded, more durable chassis makes this camera even more formidable when either on set or on location and the new Canon-made PL mount allows the use of the very highest quality cinema glass available. The improved Super 35mm CMOS sensor refreshes at an even faster rate, doing away with almost all rolling shutter effects.
In the vein of cameras now being able to shoot in nearly pitch dark, the C300 Mk II boasts an incredible maximum ISO of 102,400, meaning your late night shoots will be just as well serviced as those in the day – the built in NDs see to any excessive light.
- 3 x SanDisk Extreme 128GB CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Professional CR2 CFast Thunderbolt/USB3.0 card reader
- ARRI pro accessories kit
- Canon C300MkII LCD mintor/audio unit
- 3 x Canon BP-A60 batteries
- Canon BP-A30 battery
- Canon CG-A10 dual battery charger
- Hawk-Woods VL-C300/2 V-lock battery plate
- Canon mains adaptor
- Audio Technica AT875R short shotgun mic
- Sennheiser HD-25 headphones
- Standard cabling
- Tool kit