- Choice of PL, EF or Leica R lens mount
- 3 x RED 512GB Mini SSDs
- RED SSD USB3.0 docking station
- ARRI DSMC2 pro accessories kit
- ARRI BP-8 19mm bridgeplate & dovetail
- RED Epic-W DSMC2 Sidekick
- RED DSMC2 4.7″ LCD touchscreen monitor
- RED DSMC2 OLED EVF
- RED DSMC2 Jetpack HD-SDI extender
- RED LEMO Adaptors A & B
- 6 x Hawk-Woods VL-190 V-lock batteries
- Hawk-Woods VL-4×4 4-way battery charger
- Hawk-Woods VL-CA6 power plate
- RED mains adaptor
- Block battery cable
- Standard cabling
- Tool kit
- Contact us for long term or weekly hire rates.
Make the most of your next production by using the RED Epic-W’s 8K Helium sensor for bigger, better pictures.
The additional resolution is particularly useful when shooting plates for use in 360/VR projects, or for use in productions where image manipulation is key. Our Epic-W packages come with a wide selection of accessories, batteries and media so you’re able to shoot just as easily in the field as in the studio.
In addition to RED’s native REDCODE RAW, the Epic-W is capable of generating simultaneous 4K Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR/HD proxies, streamlining the post-production process and giving you the ability to ingest footage for editing far quicker than with previous RED cameras.
Get in touch to book a test in-house with our technical and post-production team.