REDCODE RAW; ProRes 4444 XQ & ProRes 4444; ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422 & ProRes 422 LT; DNxHR HQX, DNxHR HQ, DNxHR SQ, DNxHR LB & DNxHR 444
1-300fps (project resolution variable)
125.5 x 143.85 x 102mm (brain, media module & PL mount only)
Approx 1.5kgs (brain & media module & PL mount only)
RED Epic-W Helium 8K
8K digital cinematography camera for huge movies.
Hire rate card
Daily £450.00 |£540.00 inc VAT | Contact us for weekly & long term hire rates
Make the most of your next production by using the RED Epic-W’s 8K Helium sensor for bigger, better pictures.
The additional resolution is particularly useful when shooting plates for use in 360/VR projects, or for use in productions where image manipulation is key. Our Epic-W packages come with a wide selection of accessories, batteries and media so you’re able to shoot just as easily in the field as in the studio.
In addition to RED’s native REDCODE RAW, the Epic-W is capable of generating simultaneous 4K Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR/HD proxies, streamlining the post-production process and giving you the ability to ingest footage for editing far quicker than with previous RED cameras.
Get in touch to book a test in-house with our technical and post-production team.
- Choice of PL, EF or Leica R lens mount
- 3 x RED 512GB Mini SSDs
- RED SSD USB3.0 docking station
- ARRI DSMC² pro accessories kit
- ARRI BP-8 19mm bridgeplate & dovetail
- RED Epic-W DSMC² Sidekick
- RED DSMC² 4.7″ LCD touchscreen monitor
- RED DSMC² OLED EVF
- RED DSMC² Jetpack HD-SDI extender
- RED LEMO Adaptors A & B
- 6 x Hawk-Woods VL-190 V-lock batteries
- Hawk-Woods VL-4×4 4-way battery charger
- Hawk-Woods VL-CA6 power plate
- RED mains adaptor
- Block battery cable
- Standard cabling
- Tool kit