- 3 x Sony 128GB XQD media cards
- Lexar Professional XR2 USB3.0 card reader
- ARRI FS7 broadcast kit
- ARRI quick release plate
- Sony FS7 smart grip
- Sony FS7 on-board LCD viewfinder/monitor
- Sony FS7 sports hood
- 4 x Sony BP-U60 batteries
- Sony BC-U2 2-way battery charger
- Sony AC-UES1230 mains adaptor
- Audio Technica AT875R short shotgun mic
- Sennheiser HD-25 headphones
- Standard cabling
- Tool kit
- Contact us for long term or weekly hire rates.
The Sony FS7 II is an update to the popular PXW-FS7 which extends the capabilities and feature set of the original camera. Enhancements to the camera design include a variable ND filter, a lever locking Sony E-mount, an improved viewfinder and the addition of Rec-2020 colour space (ITU BT.2020).
The FS7 II retains all the functionality of the original Sony FS7, including 4K & HD resolutions, up to 180fps capture, the same Super 35mm format sensor and options (via E-mount adapters) to use a wide range of lenses, including PL, Leica & Canon EF. This is a highly versatile yet affordable camera which lends itself to a range of applications including digital cinematography, multi-camera and documentary shooting.
Like the Original FS7, the FS7 II is compatible with the optional XDCA-FS7 extension unit. This allows the use of V-Lock batteries as well as Apple ProRes recording and time Code capabilities.
Our Sony PXW-FS7 II hire kits are presented at a very high, industry-leading specification, with a comprehensive range of accessories included as standard.