Shoot Blue are looking to recruit a Junior-Level Bookings Assistant to join our busy rental desk team.
Shoot Blue is a leading independent provider of camera and lighting equipment to the UK film, television & video production sector.
We have an excellent reputation for providing responsive, friendly and knowledge customer service within the industry and are looking for a unique individual who shares the same values.
This role may be suitable for someone who already has some experience in a similar junior-level position. Equally, we will consider someone who does not have a film/tv industry background and is enthusiastic to gain experience. For the right candidate, we will offer the opportunity to develop and progress within our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responding to new and existing client enquiries via phone, email & online
- Provide initial technical & product advice to customers
- Preparing rental estimates and advising clients on equipment availability
- Liaising with our technical & logistics team to ensure bookings are successfully managed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have excellent communications skills, including a confident and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work efficiently, stay focused and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills.
Some knowledge of camera and lighting equipment/technology would be useful, but not essential. We will offer full training for the right candidate.
Rewards: Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org