- Xtal Xpress Anamorphic 35mm T1.4 Lens
- Xtal Xpress Anamorphic 50mm T1.4 Lens
- Xtal Xpress Anamorphic 85mm T1.4 Lens
- Xtal Xpress Anamorphic 100mm T2 Lens
- 3x Xtal Xpress Lens support Post
- 1x ARRI LS-9 19mm Lens Support
- 1x Vocas 15mm Lens Support Set
- 2x Lens Support Spacers
JDC Xtal Xpress Anamorphic Lens Set
Front-element anamorphic lenses with a unique visual character.
- Contact us for long term or weekly hire rates.
Anamorphic lenses rarely more characterful (and beautiful) than the JDC Xtal Xpress series.
Developed in the 1980s by the esteemed Joe Dunton Cameras (JDC) company (which was subsequently acquired by Panavision), Xtals have been used to lens many high profile feature films, including Star Wars Episode VI, Layer Cake, Guardians of the Galaxy and Ex Machina. They also remain a popular and enduring lens choice for cinematographers shooting music promos and commercials, especially when a striking and unique visual aesthetic is required.
Our 4-lens set of of JDC Xtal Xpress (pronounced “crystal express”) anamorphic lenses include the 35mm, 50mm, 85mm and 100mm focal lengths. Recently given a complete optical and mechanical overhaul, we are confident this is one of the finest sets of these acclaimed and rarefied lenses currently available for rental.
Recommended cameras for use with Xtals include the Sony Venice and ARRI Alexa Mini. Please get in touch with our bookings team if you would like to arrange test session with these lenses.