Blue Tuna Limited trading as Shoot Blue
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information in line with data protection laws, including the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018.
In accordance with current data protection laws, the following Privacy Notice sets out what personal information we may collect about you, how we use it and who it might be shared it with.
Who We Are
Blue Tuna Limited trading as Shoot Blue is a camera and lighting equipment rental company supplying services to the film, television and video production sector. We are a UK registered company (Company number 04389469) and located in London, United Kingdom.
What personal information we may collection about you.
By interacting with you, whether as a supplier, customer, employer or otherwise, we may collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name, address and date of birth
- Your email address and website URL
- Copies of identity verification documents such as your passport, drivers licence, bank and utility bills
- bank account and payment card details to enable payment for services
- Payment card information to enable payment for services.
- Your comments, feedback and reviews of our service.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) recordings when you visit our premises
- Your CV and employment records and when you are an employee
How your information will be used by us.
We retain and use customer, supplier and employee information during the course of our business activities to enable us to:
- Communicate with you, such as by email, phone or mail.
- Process your orders and manage your customer account.
- If you give us consent, communicate our marketing activities to you, including email and social media campaigns.
- Use information collected from our website to personalise your repeat visits and interactions with the website.
- When you are a new customer, verify your identity and credentials so that we can establish that you are a bona fide customer or supplier.
- Perform our ‘due diligence’ such as reference and fraud prevention checks against new customers details.
- Manage our employee records, including payroll, tax and pension contributions and employment correspondence such as CVs and job application letters.
Who we will share your information with.
The information about you that we hold may be shared with:
- Our banking and financial services providers
- Our accountancy/bookkeeping service providers
- Delivery/courier service providers
- Industry peers/colleagues (so that we may seek trade/credit references)
- Insurance companies, whom we may contact to request validation of your insurance policy
- Credit reference agencies when you are seeking a credit account with us.
- Our legal advisors and other debt collection agencies when we are seeking to pursue debtors.
We will never share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of our group.
If you have questions about how we use your information or would like to view the information that we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com