1-120fps (project resolution variable)
Internal ND Filters
0.6, 1.2 & 1.8
190 x 183 x 187 mm
Canon C300 MKII (EF)
Canon's hugely successful C300, now in 4K.
Hire rate card
Daily £190.00 |£228.00 inc VAT | Contact us for weekly & long term hire rates
Canon’s hugely popular C300 camera gets the 4k treatment whilst maintaining the camera’s compact design.
An upgraded, more durable chassis makes this camera even more formidable when shooting on the fly, whilst Canon’s autofocus technology and integrated lens control keep your pictures smooth and stable. The improved Super 35mm CMOS sensor refreshes at an even faster rate, doing away with almost all rolling shutter effects.
In the vein of cameras now being able to shoot in nearly pitch dark, the Canon C300 Mk II boasts an incredible maximum ISO of 102,400, meaning your late night shoots will be just as well serviced as those in the day – the built in NDs see to any excessive light.
- 3 x SanDisk Extreme 128GB CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Professional CR2 CFast Thunderbolt/USB3.0 card reader
- ARRI pro accessories kit
- Canon C300MkII LCD mintor/audio unit
- 3 x Canon BP-A60 batteries
- Canon BP-A30 battery
- Canon CG-A10 dual battery charger
- Hawk-Woods VL-C300/2 V-lock battery plate
- Canon mains adaptor
- Audio Technica AT875R short shotgun mic
- Sennheiser HD-25 headphones
- Standard cabling
- Tool kit